Payments and Cancellations policies
Payment details will be emailed to you on receipt of your completed registration form.
Once payment has been made, your place on the course is secure.
Serene Pregnancy reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of a problem with the venue or the class size. In the event of a cancellation, your course fee will be reimbursed and Serene Pregnancy will endeavour to offer you an opportunity to attend another course.
If you wish to cancel your place before the course starts, you must give 21 days’ notice before the start date. Unfortunately, Serene Pregnancy cannot offer a refund for a missed class.
- I take full responsibility for myself and my baby, and for everything that happens to me and my baby in relation to the class.
- If I have any concern, I will seek the advice of a health professional before proceeding with the classes.
- I will keep the Serene Pregnancy instructor informed of any health issues that may arise over the course of the classes, both for me and my baby.
- Serene Pregnancy will not diagnose a medical condition and you should always seek advice from a medical professional if you are concerned about you or your baby.
- If your baby is unwell, it is best not to attend the class. If your baby is crying excessively and cannot be comforted, he/she may be ill. Never practice on a distressed baby, or if your baby is limp, pale or has a temperature. Please seek appropriate medical help.
- Serene Pregnancy recommends to let 48 hours pass after your baby’s immunisations before massaging.